Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

Warm Gospel 17: Lockbox - Passion Beam (c47)


Lockbox - Passion Beam c47

"…like smoking a hash oil pen in a parking lot on your break, things REALLY don’t change that quickly or vastly. But I’ve come to expect that as a music listener. I want more, and I want it fresh. So, what I’m trying to describe here is the difference between creative input and critical critique. As well, the only internet “sensation” is, like, Mark ZuckerBANG or, like, the person/people who invented it. When I see someone’s tweet or Facebook status online, I care as much as I scroll over it. Just like this post here, potentially. I have no doubt most people will scroll over this here writing so they can scope new music. Word. Word. In the end, does ambition trump talent?"

-C Monster, Tiny Mix Tapes


No comments:

Post a Comment